Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Sunshiny Tech Summer Camp: Week Six

Hello and happy Sunday!  I have another busy day planned tomorrow, so I'm posting the content for week six a day early!  Let's jump right in!

Last semester, there was a buzz about "Boom Cards"during distance learning.  I had no idea what they were, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn more and share my findings with you!  Boom Cards is no longer offering free access to everything that they offered last semester during the emergency remote learning situation.  Everything that I show you this week is a FREE feature. 

There was a LOT to learn about Boom Cards.  You'll notice that there are two videos this week, one for beginners and another for those of you who are more advanced and ready to make your own cards!  Choose your path!  OR, you can watch both videos and learn it all!

Click here to access the Sunshiny Tech Summer Camp: Boom Cards

(Yes, you can access content a day early!)


No comments:

Post a Comment