Monday, August 10, 2020

The Sunshiny Tech Summer Camp- Week 10- Our FINAL Week!

 Our final week has arrived- Week 10!!  What a fun-filled summer of learning we have had together! I am thrilled about our content this week.  This week we will take a moment to learn about Pear Deck!

I am super excited about Pear Deck, because honestly, I didn't really have a full grasp of it until I put the content together for you.  I learned SO much.  If you are a teacher who has Google Slides you have used in the past that were somewhat lifeless, YOU will love Pear Deck.  You will be able to use Pear Deck to add interactive features to your slides that will keep your students engaged and interested in your lesson.  At this same time you will be able to gather data on your students' understanding, thoughts, feelings, opinions... I could go on and on!  And they have tons of ready-made templates you can use! You will definitely want to check this out!

Click here to access the final week of Sunshiny Tech Camp: Pear Deck




No comments:

Post a Comment