Friday, March 5, 2021

☀Sunshiny Opportunities to Partner with @sunshinytech☀

 Good morning, ᕼᗩᑭᑭƳ ᖴᖇIᗪᗩƳ, AND ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓢⓟⓡⓘⓝⓖ ⓑⓡⓔⓐⓚ!  Before we head off into the ⓢⓟⓡⓘⓝⓖ ⓑⓡⓔⓐⓚ sunset,  I wanted to be sure to invite you to partner with me when we get back from the break!  Presenting...(drumroll please)... 

Sunshiny Opportunities to Partner with @sunshinytech

First, let's reflect!  I have spent some time this year posting about a variety of high quality strategies and tools that support them.  Most recently, I spoke about the possibility of needing an investigation in your classroom.  Let's review ways you can partner with me in the upcoming months...

Partner with @sunshinytech to try the Jigsaw Method in your classroom
Click here to access my blog post about the Jigsaw Method!

Perhaps you want to try the Jigsaw Method in your classroom?  If you aren't sure what the Jigsaw Method is, click here to read my blog post. Notice I've listed steps for our time together. These steps may vary depending on your class needs, resources, available time, etc. Yes, you read that correctly, I AM able to come to your campus for steps where a Zoom meeting isn't ideal!  Next...

Partner with @sunshinytech to try Blended Learning in your classroom!
Click here to access my latest blog post about blended learning!

Maybe the idea of Blended Learning rotation stations is something you'd like to try with your students?  Never fear, I am here!  We can work together at a pace that is appropriate for you and your students. Remember, we CAN facilitate Blended Learning rotation stations in a concurrent classroom where you have in-person and at-home learners!  

Partner with @sunshinytech to conduct an investigation of your classroom if things aren't quite right.

Do you need an investigation in your classroom?   Maybe you feel like things aren't quite right, but you can't pinpoint what the issue is?  

Sunshiny Students

Together we can search for clues, set a goal and work together to reach your goal and make your students sunshiny again!

Partner with @sunshinytech to try something new

Is it time to try something new?  We have been exposed to so many high quality strategies lately, and awesome, engaging tools to support them.  Perhaps you have a lesson in mind in which you want your students to think critically, create, collaborate, and/or communicate using a new tool.... or maybe it's an oldie but goodie tool you've been afraid to try on your own?  Once again, I'm here to partner with you and we can give it a try!

And then of course, it's possible you have a totally different need in mind!  That's ok too!

Did your wheels start turning?  Did something catch your eye?  What are the next steps?  In order to proceed in a safe, organized manner, I am going to ask you to fill out a form and let me know how you would like to partner with me. From there, I will email you and we will coordinate a time to begin step number o͙n͙e͙! 

𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 @𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖!

I can't wait to partner with you soon!  Now off you go to have the best spring break ever!  May it be filled with lots of... ⓢⓤⓝⓢⓗⓘⓝⓔ!

sunshine




Graphics by Scrappin Doodles













No comments:

Post a Comment